Collard & Roe, P.C. handles prosecution, licensing, litigation, and maintenance of patents, trademarks, copyrights and protection of domain names and trade secrets. In addition, we have the resources to enforce a patent trademark, or copyright. The firm provides opinions to clients regarding infringement allegations and freedom to operate requests. Collard & Roe, P.C. works with individual inventors, U.S. companies, multi-national corporations, and a network of trusted foreign associates.
Collard & Roe, P.C. has obtained patent protection in all fields of innovation, including mechanics, chemistry, engineering, computer science and biotechnology.
Collard & Roe, P.C. differentiates itself by providing:
- Intellectual Property Specialization: Collard & Roe, P.C. has been dedicated for more than 55 years to the practice of intellectual property law.
- Highly-Respected Experience: Collard & Roe, P.C.’s attorneys have on average over 20 years of experience in intellectual property law.
- Extremely Responsive Service: Collard & Roe P.C. offers a dedicated, meticulous staff and professional team focused on the quick turnaround of client’s inquiries and the timely response to United States Patent and Trademark Office deadlines.
- Personalized Customer Service: Collard & Roe, P.C. strives to collaborate closely with our clients to understand the client’s intellectual property strategy. Our lawyers and staff welcome questions and keep clients apprised through each step of the patent, trademark and copyright prosecution or litigation process.
- Cost Effective Service: Collard & Roe, P.C. delivers high quality guidance at competitive rates. Collard & Roe, P.C. minimizes our overhead expenses through careful management and our suburban Roslyn location.
- International perspective – Collard & Roe, P.C. has prosecuted patents and trademarks in six continents and in more than 70 countries. We skillfully process national stage PCT, Hague Design, and Madrid applications as well as U.S. applications with foreign priorities. Members of our staff are fluent in German, Russian, and Spanish.
Call the attorneys at Collard & Roe, P.C. at 516-365-9802 or contact us online to schedule a consultation on your patent, trademark or copyright legal matter.