Caleb specializes in assisting domestic and international clients in patent prosecution in a wide range of technical fields, particularly in the engineering, mechanical and chemical arts.
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Courts – Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Committee, Chair 2011 – 2013
- International Intellectual Property Society
- Various articles on intellectual property for the Attorney of Nassau
- Caleb assisted in catalysis research at Brigham Young University by operating the BET analyzer for identifying catalyst properties and by researching German WWII use of the Fischer-Tropsch method of fuel production.