Sara has over ten years of experience working closely with domestic and international clients to assist them in all stages of trademark and copyright prosecution and enforcement. Sara has earned the distinction of being selected to the 2022 New York Super Lawyers list. Sara is also an Adjunct Professor at St. John’s University School of Law, where she teaches a drafting course on Trademark Prosecution.
- American Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- International Intellectual Property Society
- Sara has interned for the Hon. Judge Randy Sue Marber of the Nassau County Supreme Court.
- Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law
- New York, 2011
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2010
- New York International Law Review, Senior Staff Member
- Vice President of the Intellectual Property Law Society
- M.S., Political Science, magna cum laude, Long Island University, C.W. Post campus, 2007
- B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Long Island University, C.W. Post campus, 2007